Friday, October 2, 2009

Of Stress at Work

...the beauty of a full moon...

This week was one of the most hectic week of my work. Wasn't sure whether I was only because of the working environment, or the workload, or my other projects, or my lack of sleep, but I was really drained to the last drop of energy I had.

Not to mention that the whole Peninsular Malaysia was shocked with the earthquake from Padang, Sumatra on Wednesday and some air force training which sounded like World War II on Friday.

I had recces in KL on Monday and Wednesday and both days were tiring as it was raining when I was out recce'ing. Had a fever on Wednesday after waking up at 6.50am for a very cold shower in the early morning rain. The short chills are still on-off every now and then. I had the Ipoh recce on Thursday where I had to bring the Director, the Assistant Director, the Stuntman, the Director of Photography and the Art Director to the specific locations. It was a very long, tiring day.

Thank goodness that it's Friday and it's a weekend, hopefully a nice weekend to sleep, to rest and to enjoy all at the same time. Everyone in the team is counting down to the shootings which will begin on the 15th October 2009 until my last day of work. Lots of things to pack, lots of things to plan and lots of things to settle throughout these few weeks.

It's Mid Autumn Festival.... let's play lanterns and eat mooncakes!

No comments: