Monday, August 3, 2009

The Taking of Pelham 123

Dad was in KL with me last weekend, driving Alex's car here and there to get things done with me. Lucky me, although everything had to be postponed to Friday, I managed to get my work and my house confirmed. So, dad and I went for a big shop in Giant, Kelana Jaya. We even drove all the way (it's not that far actually) to Carrefour, Subang Jaya to get me a working table. We had everything fixed up and my room clean early Saturday morning and off we went down to Bukit Bintang to return Alex's car. There was this terrible jam at Federal Highway - we were stuck 1 hour plus there thanks to the road block due to the anti & pro-ISA protest. We reached the hotel at 2pm and took a rest before going out for a walk.

We decided to head for a movie and there weren't any movies I wanted to watch in the cinema so we chose this...


It was a nice movie, though. Well, dad and I do like watching John Travolta's movies... *smiles* It was a 2 hour movie and you just don't get bored at all!

Anyway, why I wanted to post this movie up is because...
I went to the counter and asked for this movie. The ticketing guy looked at me and said, 'It's for 18 and above only.' I looked at him and smile, 'Ya, I know.' He said again, 'This movie is for 18 and above only.' I looked at him again and nodded. He said, 'Are you sure you want this movie. It's for 18 and above?' I gave him a very innocent look and smiled, 'Yes, I want this movie.' He looked at me for quite a while and smiled. Finally, he got my point.

..........do I look under 18 years old???

No comments: