Monday, July 20, 2009

Moview Reviews

The list of movies I watched:

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Watched this movie at GSC Gurney Plaza, Penang.
It was a nice movie, but the first sequel is better. Slept through one part of the movie; not because the movie was boring, but I was so tired. Deng~! I never sleep in movies. I would love to watch again, to know what I missed out.


Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Watched this movie in GSC Mid Valley in 3D!
Love this movie. It was my first time watching movie in 3D and it was amazing. Laughed my head off (as told my Catherine). A must watch movie!

...cool rite...


Blood, the Last Vampire
Watched this movie in Metrowealth, Kuching
Funny that Catherine and I decided to watch this movie. Thought it was something with lots of blood and killing (there are actually lots of blood and killing)...but it is so fake! The movie is just weird. Well, we got this movie ticket for only RM5.


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Watched this movie in Star Cineplex, Kuching.
I hate this movie!!! All talk and no action! Deng! Wasted my RM10 over this movie...

No comments: