Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's another new life...

2 years flew by in a flash. I graduated! ...really?

I recalled leaving KL after 3 years to pursue my degree in Miri and back then, I was a little awkward to go back to studies after having a great time at work and earning my living. But, after sometime, I started to enjoy my study life, much more than before in college.

I packed my bags and memories for the past 2 years and left Miri. I am not good in farewells and I do not like them.

I am now, planning and drafting a new path, a path that determines my future. I am leaving home again, starting all over again in a new place, meeting more people along the way and determine to achieve my dreams.

I am afraid.

But, I have to do this.

Another week at home, another week to plan, another week to pack, another week to say farewell, another week to accomplish goals.

Another new life...

No comments: