Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Busy planning for what's next

Didn't know that it takes up a lot of time and planning to restart a new working life in another place away from home. I am glad to have the very long backpacking holiday right after my exam with Catherine. Now, it's off to planning for my future career...

This two weeks have been hectic. I had to unpack my things from Miri and to pack just enough for my long stay in West Malaysia. I can only bring necessary things along with me but for sure, those memorable gifts will be with me always.

Along with the very busy days, I took up my PADI Open Water course with Kuching Scuba Centre. It was supposedly a 4 days course but for our case, it extended to 6 days - 2 classrooms, 1 confined water in Stampark Waterpark, 2 open water at Satang Island and 1 final exam. Glad to have Wei Ling (my friend since Primary 1) to be my buddy. Will start the water courses this Friday and have been going to swimming pool for swims since last weekend. Though I am still a little afraid but I am determine to overcome this fear of mine. Catherine & Ming Yi, let's plan for a dive!!! :)

Settled my bank stuff too and finally managed to send the things back to Miri for Project Care. Been meeting old friends, catching up with everyone.

Couple of days left before I leave home again. I am deeply anxious but also a little afraid...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

no worries! don't let me down okay? u've been my inspiration of an independent person! (yerdeh...mengampu narr juakkk ehhh!)

kaYren said...

definitely wont let you down! now my turn to mengampu u balik la tiff....u've been my inspiration - to be crazy always~ hehehehehe...

Tiffany said...

wuaiseh....crazy harus bertempat...tapi mine kadang-kadang tak bertempat...aiseh...kantoi. HAHAHAHA!