Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Counting down the days...

My time spent in Kuching this trip is rather short and another one more day and it's off to Kuala Lumpur for an interview and hopefully to settle down for my career.

How did I spent my days here?
Lots of unpacking, packing, planning, swimming, diving (yes! I am a day closer to become a licensed scuba diver!).

Well, Kuching has been rather busy these few days. The Agong, the Sultans and the Governors of Malaysia are all here in Kuching for the 'Majlis Raja-Raja' meeting, the launch of the new Dewan Undangan Negeri, the Regatta River float, etc. Everywhere you turn, there's police and you'll find yourself stopping at a green light to make way for the VVIPs.

My skin is burnt badly and haven't been having enough sleep because of the sunburn pain on the back and my knees. Doing some final arrangements and packing and meeting up with friends.

Counting down the days.... one more day left!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!