Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Sneaky Saturday

...ok, I'm out of words for the title...

I think this is the first time of my 1st free week that I slept until 11am - although I woke up at 7am trying to wake Catherine up until 8.15am - but later I went back to sleep after she left home. *smiles* Woke up at 11am and first thing I did was to cook myself a bowl of maggie mee + egg coz I was starving.

Got a call later in the afternoon. Gerain needs to settle his things so Catherine and I teman and drove him to town. After completing the 1st half of matters to settle, we went down to Bintang Megamall (I'm using this coz it's the new name of Bintang Plaza) and this time, we drove 'UP' to the parking! It was really, seriously, very steep... and imagine driving a manual car up there *sweats*

The place was not completed but cars can park in the new parking area. We get to walk over to the mall through the 'still under construction' part of the new mall area. Had a meal at a coffee shop just outside Bintang. We then went over to the new JCLA team who were having their fundraising there.

Met people there too: the guy from LifeGame, Ophelia and Elenna and the JCLAs.

Then, we decided to go for a round of bowling. Gerain shocked both of us with his 'second time playing' coz his ball naturally curves!!! 0.0 and, yeah~ he's officially the new member of 'LongKang Champion'~! 


That one round of bowling was great. I had the highest score ever played in Miri - 3 strikes, 3 spares and a total of 153 and Catherine's first time to have 3 digits in her score: 102!

Went back to finish up the 2nd half of matters to settle before driving Gerain back home. And here I am now, back home, waiting for EJ (my housemate in Wangsa Maju) to call for dinner.

Hmm...it was indeed a sneaky Saturday...so R.A.N.D.O.M!

No comments: