Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lepaking with EJ

It's been a very long time since meeting up anyone from MIIM. EJ, my ex-housemate in Wangsa Maju Section 4 is now back in Miri working at Dayang Enterprise. Had dinner at Seahorse, Piasau and yea~ food was yummy~~~ especially the fried chicken wings.............. *mouth watering*


...EJ hair grows tree...

EJ then drove me to her house and she showed me the things she got from the graduation ceremony last year. It was already a year since the graduation. Thinking back that I did not attend the ceremony, I am a little disappointed. It was a tough 3 years studying in KL and I finally pulled through with a Distinction but I wasn't there for the ceremony...


I didn't get the scroll, I wasn't in the photo but at least, I finally saw the group photo of all the diploma graduates and I'm happy. 

No comments: