Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Enough of sleep already!


Don't know why, but I have been so sleepy ever since the Krokop Kindergarten Sports Day last Sunday. It started with just a short nap after the event (I slept at 1am and woke up at 5am that morning). It was supposed to be an hour of sleep, instead it went on from 1pm to 5pm! ...wait, almost 6pm!!!

Later on that night, I expected myself to stare into space and not able to sleep, but the next thing I know, I doze off the moment I put my head down on the pillow. I have not a single clue about anything that is going on around me when I was sleeping. Not even a single sound woke me up.

Monday was another long sleepy day. I woke up at 8am, feeling rather hungry and decided to get some biscuits and milo for breakfast. The next thing I knew, I fell ASLEEP again on the couch while watching 'Simpsons'! I later woke up at 12pm for maggie mee and did some work and revision for my test next week. Soon, at 3pm, I find myself ASLEEP AGAIN!!! ...then it was dinner. I went to get dinner outside and continued my work. By 9pm, I fell ASLEEP AGAIN!!! I had to stay awake for a meeting at 10.30pm. It was hard to keep myself awake and alert when I'm half way dozing off... As soon as the meeting was over at 1.30am, I hit the pillow and SLEEP!

Tuesday morning.
Was supposed to wake up at 4am to do my work but after some confusions with Catherine and my phone alarm, I went back to sleep until 7am. Went out for breakfast and when we got back home at 8.30am, I went back to SLEEP!!!!!!!!!

Gosh! I need to stop sleeping! I need to stop feeling sleepy!!!

No comments: