Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Starbucking~

Starbuck has been here in Miri for a month and last night was my first time entering the premise and had a cup of ice blended coffee. Ordered the Christmas specials (I think that's the name of the promotion) and a piece of American Cheesecake, enjoying the smell of the coffee beans, it so reminded me of the time in college where my friends and I were to hang out in Starbuck Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju for hours.



Was there, and Catherine with her books and later started drawing...hahahaha... that's what we call 'lepak'ing'. A lot of Curtin'ians were there with their books, ordering a cup of coffee and there studying for their exams. 


...things that you need to bring to Starbuck during exam, books...


Well, one things for sure, I can get my regular Ice Blended Frapuccino Caramel anytime here in Miri~!

...STARBUCKING...

No comments: