Friday, November 21, 2008

Pong's and The Ship

Finally get have dinner with Sharon after such a very long time. All these while were just busy with my assignments and projects until she finally call me her 'lan si' friend *sigh* Anyway, reserved a place at Pong's and yummy~ the food was just so filling. Had my regular Thai Pork Fried Rice which I finished 'clean-clean' and also managed to eat up most the the large fries we ordered earlier. 

It was later when we were having dilemma - where to go? - seriously out of idea. So 'think-think-for-a-very-long-time' then we decided to try out a place call 'The Ship' at Piasau. Drove there and as we stepped foot in, 'I'm lovin it!'. Country music, very 'The Ship' kind of atmosphere, not many people, drinks were much cheaper, pool table was empty. So of course, we had a chance to play pool! 

...not this kind of ship, I wished it was, though...


It was a place to hang out, chill out peacefully with not much of smokes and hard core music. Will go there again next time~

1 comment:

In the World of My Own said...

hmm miri boring ma unliks KL so many places to go hehehe