Thursday, November 13, 2008

Backpacking around West Malaysia

It has been in my plan to backpack around West Malaysia for a very long time. Finally, my plan will come true~

Upon finishing my degree next year June 2009, I am going to travel the whole of West Malaysia by backpacking within 2 weeks! ...umm...maybe 3 weeks~ Yes! Finally! Am in the process of planning where to go, what to go, where to stay, what food to hunt for... hehehehe... can't wait for the trip! 

...conquering this map...

Rewarding myself for completing my studies; both Diploma and Degree...before getting back to the working world again... Hmm... my goal for this 3 months holiday (if not working lah~) is to find all the interesting places to visit upon my travel around West Malaysia!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS TRIP!

5 comments:

ian-ization said...

Can i join too?

kaYren said...

umm...only girls nia wo...hehehehehehe :)

max k said...

Wow... so nice! I also want to go backpack. :)

kaYren said...

hehehe... i wanted to do it back when we were in college, but too bad, i had to come back s'wak to continue study... u went to tioman rite? where u stay and all tat?

max k said...

i didn't go to tioman. I went to pulau besar. it was good. some cheap place but the place was nice enough. :)