Thursday, October 2, 2008

Raya at EJ's Kampung

Finally, after many times of 'ajaking' me to the kampung, finally I went for RAYA~! Catherine and I drove to Bekenu, following EJ's directions and walah~! we reached without getting lost! *claps* EJ was pretty surprise when we walked into her house *whispering* coz I didn't make any calls or sms to her before going - yeap, met EJ again after a year plus when I last saw her in Miri (same ole' same ole')

Her house is soooooooooo nice~ all around the house are rambutan trees, durian trees, corns and lots more plants! It's so quiet, far from the city and definitely far from pollution (hmm...making it sound so scientific now).

...EJ in Baju Kurung oh~! first time eh...
(don't mind our eyes, the sun was so bright)

Had some food and of course, my old time favorite cake - Kek Hitam Manis - years ago, EJ used to bring a lot of this cake back to KL where we had it everyday. Did some catching up, telling about each other's stories. EJ gave us a tour around the 'kebun' and we took off to the Tusan Beach - the most beautiful scene I've seen of the sea - lovely!

...Tusan Beach...
(we're at the top of the clift)


Will come back to this place again to hike down and of course, for a BBQ (EJ's idea). 

Miss the ole' days, EJ!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL!

1 comment:

In the World of My Own said...

hey we should go down to bekenu and have a picnic!!!!