Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Title (Part 2)

Again, I have no idea what to put as the title of this post, so here goes another 'No Title (Part 2)'.

It's Thursday and another week is about to go by. This week was what we like to call 'hell week' and why?...coz it's assignments, project, exams...DUE! I practically have an assignment due every week - reading logs - summarizing and arguing pages of articles into 2 pages. Had a major presentation - Marketing Communication Campaign presentation - very long one - 50 slides about Marina Bay Seafood Restaurant. Worked very well with my team, Amy and Yuki - thanks guys! Finally, it's O.V.E.R! hmm...FTV334 seem to be working pretty well up to date and now smooth sailing through the editing and later to music composition and in 3 weeks, it will be D.O.N.E! Got my previous assignment of FTV 243 back and yea~ improvement from the first assignment and now, it's time to hit the road and finish up the 7 pages draft for next week. Last but not least, MS216 final essay - it's all about politics - on Malaysia Today - I'm stuck! ahahahaha... -.-"

Finally was also being informed about our JCLA poster presentation which will be held in Mariott Hotel on the 31st October with clients coming to see our individual presentations...cool~ which means, the poster has to be ready quite soon - 24th October! Wah~ so-the-last-minute-one...

KRP Fundraising was pushed to next Friday in conjunction with Shell/Petronas 'Work Hard, Play Hard' day...means a lot of 'ang mo' will be coming...and hopefully will get more funds from there. Preparations for KRP is on-going now...

Managed to secure my time to come back to Miri next year - 15th February 2009 - to facilitate in JCLA's Foundation Camp for the new intake. Cool~! Back to Borneo Tropical Rainforest Resort! with a whole new group of people!

I'm back to my 'to-do-list' coz I seem to keep forgetting the things I have to do - sigh~ - it's ok, at least I keep track of all the things I have to do and making sure that I get it done. Hehehe...

Time to do banner-spraying thing for KRP...
Til the next post~

No comments: