Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Movies recommended to watch on Halloween

Yea~ FTV 243 is finally over for this semester - submission of my final script assignment, had a small chat with the lecturer and off I'm done - except for the fact that I need to wait for my results which will only come out in December...

Funny thing was, our lecturer, Mr. Rama was very interested in the Halloween events going on in ESCAPE on Thursday and Friday...maybe because both events are having movie screenings... Surprisingly, Mr. Rama suggested that I should screen these few movies for the marathon:-

...all four sequels of SAW...


First thing's first - it's seriously very gory, but it fits the Halloween theme though. If I'm seriously showing this on Thursday's Movie Marathon in ESCAPE, I'll press the play button and off I go...won't want to feel gory after watching all those bloods... *laughs*

Well, will make the decision on Thursday, but first, reminding myself to get the movies from Mr. Rama for the screening - never know he might end up being at ESCAPE watching all four sequels!!! COOL~~~


1 comment:

ian-ization said...

Wicked !!!! I'll be sure to watch it if i'm still in miri.. hehe...