Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prom Nite 2008

Date: 27th September 2008
Venue: Eastwood Valley Golf and Country Club
Time: 5pm - 11pm


Theme was Masquerade. Everyone wears a mask...everyone? nah~ not everyone but of course, coming to Prom Nite with a mask is pretty awesome. People tend to not recognize you, everyone's mask differs from everyone...it's just great!

First, it was a cocktail/mocktail party where there were free wines and juices served. Only at 6.30pm, the CV!s arrived and we went for a round of drinks...lets make it a few rounds for me...before everyone was invited to the ballroom for the Prom Nite itself. There were a lot of people though, girls dressed pretty in their dresses and guys smartly with their suit. (not all are in suit lah~)

...love this photo, so mysterious...

...the crazy CV!s who started the 'yam-seng' chain that night...

*will put up CV! and CSS group photo after I get the soft copy*

It started with some speeches, then performances, the food (table-style aka Chinese style dinner), then phototaking sessions, then Prom King & Queen then the night ended...it was fast, though.

...the girls...
-Fair, Cath, Kay and ShuNa-

...Catherine and I with our 'lil brother' Gerain...

...Aileen, Ian, me and Fair overlooking the stage...

...somewhere behind us, is George...

...me, Fair and Catherine...

...the media girls...
-Kay, Amy, Yuki-

I had a good time afterall, a first Prom for me, and might be the one and only Prom. My table were with three sets of partners and Ian, and Aileen and Catherine and I as each others date. Food was ooookay lah~ but the best part was the wine drinking and additional beer drinking.

...Catherine and I syok sendiri...
*sigh*

The afterparty wasn't a real afterparty. Catherine and I went to The Island and ordered a round of beer and Jack Daniels and surprisingly, the CV!s popped in for a moment. It was more like a girls' nite out... Then it was time to go home~ (packing and a quick nap for the next day's bus trip to Kuching).


Alas, Prom Nite is over! Well, I had a good time experiencing my first Prom Nite and seeing everyone dressed so well that night, it was awesome!

2 comments:

In the World of My Own said...

amboi!! can't recognise it's u!!! haha should wear like that often le

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. u look so "not like u"
same as mei mei..
anyway.. looks very beautiful
hahaha