Tuesday, September 4, 2007

When I thought I had it right

When I thought I had my assignments done correctly; after reading the Unit Outline, checking out with my coursemates...but still, I had it wrong. It was just only half an hour before the lecturer told us not to bind our storyboard, I binded mine! Damn!

But I asked my lecturer about it and he - as usual - sarcastically, he said 'I told you to read the outlines.'

I said, "Yes, I did but its too thick to staple them."

He said, "Get a bigger stapler."

I smiled and sighed simultaneously. He was 'ok' with the papers binded on the sides but I have to find a bigger stapler to staple them together and submit it on Friday. I'm glad he's 'ok' with it. At least I dont have to recut and repaste it on new papers again, it'll take me a one full day to do that!

So, I learnt a lesson today - no bindings of assignments in Curtin University unless asked to do so!

No comments: