Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I shot Curtin Idol

Last Sunday, 2nd September 07 was Curtin Idol's semifinals in Lecture Theater...
Quite a lot of people turned up for the show with 33 people singing to get their chance to sing again in Curtin Open Day for the Finals. Well, my coursemate and I thought of covering this event as a side project of our own. So I did! Since he was the organizer of Curtin Idol, he couldnt film the event, so I brought my video camera and with my friend, Joel, taking photos, we shoot Curtin Idol.
Eventually, people knew that we were the only ones covering the event and people came to enquire for the videos...amazing...
But, I havent have the time to edit them yet but once I get the videos edited, I'll let them know...it was cool though!
Another video for my portfolio!

No comments: