Sunday, September 30, 2007

Snap shots on Curtin Open Day 07

Here are some photos during the Curtin Open Day 2007...

The main stage
...dances, singings, performances and the place where I collected my lucky draw prize...


The balloon arch into the Kids' Corner
...a small Hulk bouncing castle and a sumo wrestling game...

The baskets for the Blind
...one part of CSS's stall...
The CSS stall
...selling apple, beef, chicken pies, lasagna, banana and raisin loaves...

The people of CSS
...hardworking and dedicated...


and...the volunteers of Mass Communication Department...
Amy, Jasmine, Kroll, Anthony, Suhas and me
Creative Inspiration team
...Leslie, Amanda, Agnes...selling fruit punch and doing body painting...

...some game...
that's Joel right there with Angeline and I throwing and splashing him
...and here's Kroll and his friend, doing some 'hugs' stuff...

...and these are the only photos I took with me in it...
Joel and IAngeline and I
...and finally, my shepherd's pie!!!

Everyone had fun, tiring but fun!!!
Signing off...

1 comment:

ian-ization said...

I love the shephard pies~!!!! Haiz.. it's my last open day or carnival... Cheerz~!!!