Monday, June 3, 2013

All the food I had in Manila~

A visit to the Philippines is where I gained a few pounds, but this time, even after I ate my heart out, I could only manage to gain a kilo. A good start...but...on the down side, I crave for all these food every time my stomach growls. Managed to get some frozen and instant Filipino food back to Malaysia. Cooked them when I overly crave for it!

 Cornsilog
 Chow King's Chinese Sausage Chao Pao
Chow King's Orange Chicken Lauriat
 Chinese Egg Pancake
 Chinese Dumplings
Siew Long Pao
Chow King's Pancit Chicken
Grilled Longanisa
 Max's Chicken with Noodles
Ensamada
 Chow King's Orange Chicken
 Pizza Pandesal
 Max's Chicken with Rolls
 Shawarma
Halo-Halo
Grilled Longanisa

Can't wait to plan my next trip to Philippines. I'm going to eat my heart out again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh..... YUMMY!!! Drools......