Friday, June 7, 2013

Ah Boy's Creation from the Kitchen

My dear Ah Boy does wonders in the kitchen. It had been a sumptuous week where he fed me delicious feast for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. Ah Boy banned me from entering the kitchen to help and even to watch him cook! He says it's distracting... *sigh* After more than a week there, I learn nothing of Filipino cookings *fail* Anyhow, he's such a great cook, I must say, he enjoys cooking especially to fatten me up!

p/s: I barely remember what these dishes are called


Can't wait for him to cook again!
This time I bet he'll spend most his time in the kitchen with my mum cooking for the family (and I'm hiding away in my room with my laptop watching movie) *laughs*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Dear, if you wanna learn to cook you need to be in the kitchen, not hiding away from it! "Practice makes perfect!" Having a share in cooking gives satisfaction to the food that we enjoyed, so don't fail to help in the kitchen girl :)