Sunday, October 16, 2011

Such Dilemma!

Taking up photography was always my interest and after much hard work to save money, I bought myself a D40 in 2007; a present for myself after I completed my Diploma and 7 months of hardship at work. Since then, my camera never left my side. I started taking photographs for fun and then for events and I soon created my portfolio.

In 2009, I plucked up my courage to enter the pool. Mum supported me financially to take up the diving license. After 5 days of classes in the pool and in the sea, I passed and I became a diver! It was later after six month that I paid my first dive and when I took up a job in Redang Island for 2 months, I was exposed to so much diving, not to mentioned...underwater photography and videography. Since then, I logged many dives and started investing on my equipments and pursued my license. I am now a Rescue Diver, awaiting to pursue Dive Master soon.

As time passed...
Both these hobbies became more than just hobbies. I soon discovered a new career path!

I strive hard today. I am determine that one day, I will become a professional Underwater Photographer and Videographer. But...the path towards this dream of mine is so far-fetched *sigh*

After 4 years, my D40 is falling apart and now I need to invest on a new DSLR.
After 2 years, I want to complete my Dive Master before I can pursue my career.

Dilemma!

Both these hobbies are burning a big hole in my wallet...
I need a total of RM12,000 to get myself a new camera and to complete my course...and I need it SOON! Both has its deadline, and they're soon.

Such dilemma!
What can I do?

No comments: