Saturday, October 15, 2011

D90 or D7000?

...my one and only DSLR...

I bought my first Nikon D40 in June 2007 before I left KL for my studies in Miri and this camera of mine has been with me wherever I go; to the jungle, to the sea, to the mountains...and it has never failed me before. It has been such a loyal companion for 4 years now and despite all those tough photographing times I went through with it...it is still standing strong.

But, as the years passed, with the shutter life nearing to an end, the rubber on the lens coming off, loose focusing...I am contemplating to give it a good break.

A good break for the D40 means I will need to invest on a new DSLR...and I was already determined to get myself a D90 until...when I had a long chat with professional photographers who suggested another model; the D7000. After further research, I am very very very interested in getting the D7000 but..............................no $$$!

Comparing prices:
D90 -
RM3598.00
D7000 -
RM4998.00

HOW LAH???!!! Such a big price difference and where am I going to find the money for it!

HELP!!!

Now, let me sit down in one corner of the room and contemplate......................
sigh sigh!

No comments: