Saturday, February 26, 2011

Road Trip to Damai with Mum and Dad

It was my last weekend in Kuching that I persuaded Dad to drive Mum and I to Damai Beach Resort and the best part of all was...I forgot to bring extra clothes to change after a swim! So, I didn't even get myself wet in the sea *sigh* We paid RM3 each to enter Damai Beach Resort that morning and started taking photographs.


We spent an hour or so at the beach area before taking a short break to Kampung Santubong beach. It's been years since we last step foot on this beach. Back when I was little, my parents used to bring us to Damai Lagoon Resort for a weekend stay and once at Damai Beach Resort. But, after price hikes the room became more and more expensive so our other option was Santubong Beach Resort. It's good to see that there are more activities now in Damai Beach Resort.

Off we went to Kampung Santubong and its beach. There isn't anything great at the beach but the feeling of just being by the sea is just wonderful~


Since we were already at that area, Dad drove us to Pantai Pasir Pandak and Pantai Pasir Panjang for a look-see. There were small stalls and families having their picnics there. I remembered the last time I was there was in 1998 where my Primary 6 friends and I were on a school trip after UPSR and we had great times here on this beach.


It was one fun day with Mum and Dad on the road to the beach. Feel like a kid once again. I'm glad that I had time to spend with my family in Kuching after having to work back home.

Can't wait to go back home again!

No comments: