Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3D @ GSC Signature

...how great was it to find out that my old time favourite Disney and Pixar animation is coming to the cinema again with the 3rd sequel! Though I did not watch Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 in 3D in the cinema, but it was worth paying for the third sequel. Indeed, there were tears and laughter and it was again a great movie!...

The awesomeness part was to pay RM27 for the ticket to watch it in GSC Signature in The Gardens. It was a very spacious seating, not to mention the very back seat where I can lean back and enjoy the show every bit of the moment. It was freezing cold, but I couldn't care less after the first few minutes of it.

...my very expensive ticket...

...Lynn and I with our cool 3D glasses...

A recap of the whole Saturday after Clever! Edisi Malaysia shoot...
1. Woke up an hour late
2. Followed Lynn to hospital
3. Zombie'ed myself for breakfast at Jalan Alor
4. Slept 2 hours in the hospital while waiting for medicine
5. Window shopped at Mid Valley after finding out that there weren't any Outdoor exhibition
6. Bought my bikini
7. Toy Story 3 3D in GSC Signature
8. Home to bed

No comments: