Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Flirtatious, The Imaginary, The Studious, The Rational

Sometimes I wonder how we maintain such a strong friendship with each other since High School. Even though I spent most of my time in a different class, we could still hang out frequently. Even though I went off from home for my studies, we could still find time to meet each other for coffee. Even though I am again far from my hometown, we could still have moments we cherish from time to time.

I owe so much gratitude and thanks to these girls who were, who are and who will forever be my greatest friends in my life. As we grew up and years passed by, we see so much differences between us. But none of these differences drifted us apart. We could still find time to meet each other; far or near.

...Flirtatious Jessica...
the picture tells it all. where can we find another girl like Jessica. as innocent as she looks, she has a die-hard flirtatious looks and moves. she teaches and advices. her 'manja'ness' is something we misses when she is far and something we look forward to when she is near

...Imaginary Tiffany...
the girl with the sweetest and biggest smile. her laughter and impromptu actions keep us entertained. no way you can missed her especially when she is laughing or talking. also known as 'Japanese Che Che' by the kids back in the holiday camps we facilitated because of her middlename - Nakita! you will never stop laughing when she is around

...Studious Adeline...
the youngest among us all and the most studious and genius among us. never missed seeing her with her books at school. and we will never know any of her exam results. a very innocent girl who owns her own car but rarely drives us out. but as innocent as she seemed, she is our new drinking kaki! an engineer-to-be

...Rational Me...
always celebrates my birthday without my friends back in school and always sits in the other class while the others are in another class. being the middle person especially when it comes to relationships, friendship and studies. looks smart and always gives rational thoughts and advices. not to mention, I am the driver to everyone else; in Kuching and also in KL


How much these girls have changed my life.
At this moment as I write this post, I missed these girls so much especially the outings we always have back at home with curfews to follow and parents to monitor through calls and sms. It's been a while since we last had a girls nite out in Kuching.

Hope to be back home soon and let's have fun again!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

oh man, this is suddenly making me nostalgic