Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Study Week

I bet all Curtin'ians spent their whole one week studying for their finals which is starting...tomorrow!

My first paper will be on Tuesday and one on Thursday and another on Friday this week. Which means, another 5 days to the day I finish my degree! :)

The study week...this time, I'm glad to actually have 3 papers coz the past 3 semesters killed me a lot where I had to wait for a week to two for just 1 paper! At least I spent my study week this semester wisely with three units to revise on...and to add a little more 'study stress' before finishing my study life.

The study week started off with two days of public holidays - for Gawai. Monday was a blast coz we were at Rumah Ampik for Gawai and drank lots of tuaks and beers and liquor. Tuesday was another day of rest for most working people but it was the day of revision for Curtin'ians. Started my revision on Wednesday and continued on Thursday. Friday was a chill out session again (...not sure what I can do to revise more, so I watched drama series the whole day...). Saturday morning was a great one - tiring for sure - but fun, volunteering to help the cleanups at Mercy Malaysia office in Piasau. There were bags and bags of clothes, shoes, toys, bags. It was a sweaty morning but later, we had a good meal at MarryBrown before going back home for an afternoon nap which later extended to the evening. Sunday was another day in church and lunch with Uncle David after the service. Had a short meet up with the house owner and the new tenants who will be renting Lot 3946 next month...and now, it's back to study!

Exam starts tomorrow!
All the best to everyone in Curtin!

No comments: