Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One week of NO SLEEP but WORK, WORK and WORK!

Last week (Week 4) was one hell of a week.
It started on Monday...well, everyone hates Monday~

As mentioned in my previous post, it was off 'very-little-sleep', 'lots-of-eating', 'piling-of-stress-and-frustrations' and it wears me off.

Although last Monday until Wednesday was terrible, but we all managed to get it done and over with. Project Care has finally submitted the amended proposal which costs us RM29,000 and now hoping for good news!

Thursday until Saturday was AMAZING! LIFE GAME! Wooohoooo~
At least I had the three days away from my real life, away from all the real life stress, real life 'idiotic people' (sorry but there were lots of idiotic people bugging me and interfering with my team)...

Sunday was another day of...hmm...can say adventure la, but I got so frustrated over it. Cindy and I went to Mater Dei's 8am Mass and guess what, the car got stuck in the mud and there were no one there to help! It was in church, for goodness sake, but no one even bother to come down from their car to HELP! ...lucky that CSS'ians were still in church selling Open Day coupons and the guys were all so kind to help me push the car out of the mud. Thanks to Gary, Victor and Lionel! So, the car was filled with mud and it was so hard to find a car wash on Sunday! I was supposed to reach home at 10am for a shoot in campus, instead, I got home at 1pm! I couldn't make it for the shoot as I was not feeling well, and I suddenly remembered that there was an assignment meeting at 4pm.............

I'm still lack of sleep. I need SLEEP! if not I'll keep eating and eating and eating to keep myself energize. 

WORK, EAT, SLEEP!
that's the cycle of life~

This week will be a better week, I hope.
Well, next week is one tough week to go through - 2 presentations, 2 written assignments, 1 weekly writing, open day event coverage for Mass Communication department and AppleBox, graduation coverage for Foundation and Degree... *sweats*

No comments: