Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life Game

Heard of Life Game anyone?
I participated in the recent camp organized in Miri, and thanks a million to Catherine for introducing me to this camp.

Date: 19th - 21st March 2009
Venue: Petronas Sports Village, Miri

...my room with 10 other girls...

Want to know more about this game? 
Visit www.lifeimpactministries.com
*won't be telling about the game...hehehe...to know about it, join the game!*

I had to skip the introduction of the camp and the sports tournament on the first day coz I had to go for my Marketing Research class, but later I decided not to skip any of the game!

...'Catherine the security' and 'Karen the camper'...

I was a community in Central Park West. Started off with about 1000FC$ and passed my Senior High. Got my one and only job in the police station as a police officer. Received my Degree scholarhsip from the police station. Promoted to Police Sergeant. Saved up for my Doctorate. Had a good life until I turned 67 before I was shot dead.

Along the way, I helped a man and I was glad that by small contribution to his life changes his life entirely - he achieved his Diploma, got a job as a security guard in the PhotoStudio and got married.

Met people throughout this camp and one thing in common: we share the same experience after the camp.

...Barbara from Central Park West...

...Grace from Central Park East...

...Michelle, my Police colleague...

...Kattria, my roommate...

...Qaizzan, the guy whose life I changed...

...Xiao Jun, my Madam in the Police Station...

...a group of secondary school kids in the game...

...Looking forward to practice what I learnt from the camp in my real life...

...this photo is taken specially by Catherine Chia...
(it has already been her trademark to take photos of me like this)

Looking forward to the next camp - this time, VOLUNTEERING!

Life Game ROCKS!

No comments: