Monday, September 22, 2008

First Class in Karate!

After a semester, after my first tryout in Taekwondo and failed very badly after suffering from virus attack which had my muscle all inflamed, I stopped immediately... *sob sob*


And now, I'm back with Martial Arts! This time, Shitoryu Karate. Catherine went back to her training after a month of break and she brought me along for a trial, so I did, today~ and I seemed to like Karate. The steps were easier and the training weren't that drastic like the one I had previously. I had a great first time in Karate and would like to continue for another few more classes before deciding on whether or not I should start my white belt...

Learnt a lot of steps in my first class and of course, a lot of mosquito bites as well, but, it's all worth the stress-release time and at least I get to exercise. Looking forward to the training~

No comments: