Saturday, October 26, 2013

High School Dream Came True

Exactly 10 years ago, I dreamt of working with 3R.

I remembered there was once, my friends went to a 3R event in Kuching Waterfront. I was caught up with tuition and wasn't able to make it to the event. My friends came back to school, showing their photographs and bragged about meeting the 3R hosts then.

Since that incident, I was determined to work hard and one day to see myself working in 3R.

Ten years later, I produced 3R!
Presenting the new generation of 3R hosts - Yvonne, Dayah and Amirah.

It was not what I expected but anyway, the challenges faced during the production of 3R gave me new experiences and knowledges for future project. I'm proud to be a part of 3R.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thumbs UP my dear, it is through determination, hard work, sleepless nights, struggles and sweats that bring you to achieve great heights! Do take time off at times to recharge your batteries, God bless you always, Amen!