Tuesday, May 21, 2013

'Cocina Filipino' by Chef Bruce Lim @ Diamond Hotel

As I was on my way to the hotel at Malate, I came across a billboard outside Diamond Hotel, introducing Chef Bruce's 'Cocina Filipino'. The hotel was just down the road from mine. It had been a long while since I last met with Chef Bruce, so I decided to give him a buzz and he invited me over for a dinner Corniche where he was for 'Cocina Filipino'.

Initially I wanted to have a quick meet up with him but since I had my plans cancelled last minute, I sat down for a wonderful indulgence of his creations!

There was a spread of delicious dishes across the restaurant and I spent a good two hours, taking my time, tasting every dishes from Chef Bruce and enjoyed the night with food.

the spread on the buffet line

the food I indulged for the night

and not forgetting the desserts

It was definitely a wonderful feast by Chef Bruce!
After working with him a couple of years ago, this is the first time ever I tasted Chef Bruce's cookings!

It was great meeting you again, Chef Bruce and it was a sumptuous dinner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SPEECHLESS!!! Have this great opportunity to taste his cooking, esp. him being a popular and well known Chef!!! So happy for you girl!