Saturday, June 9, 2012

Burning midnight oil...

9th June 2012 (Saturday)

It's 3.40am and I am still in the office. 

I came in office at 10am the day before, sorted out tonnes of paperworks, liaising with the client, sitting through endless previews, waited for my car to finish its service...and I am still sitting in the office trying to get things done as I am already very late to deliver the files to the client.

It had been a rough day at work. So many things not done on the day of delivery. Sitting aimlessly in the office, watching korean drama, updating facebook and trying to fix my phone who is playing tricks on me.

Great...I don't even know what I'm writing now at the moment.

There were so many things going through my head; stress, worries, fear...

It had been a long while since I burn midnight oil. But for the sake of getting this edits sorted out, I must put effort into it so the next few episodes won't be a pain in the ass.

Anyway, I shall end my ramblings here...

No comments: