Sunday, April 13, 2014

Rookie Days

It's been 3 months since I started my long break from work and it's been a while since I managed to secure a project as it seemed like there's not much projects happening the first quarter of this year. Boredom strikes as I had been homebound in KL for a month now. It would be better to be homebound in Kuching - no water rationing, no haze, no traffic.

Had a call last Saturday to see if I can work for a pilot project as a runner/equipment van driver. After thinking for 5 minutes, I called back and confirmed the job. It was an 8 days job with 3 off days in between. 

Back to my rookie days as a Production Assistant cum Van Driver. I had earlier calltime than anyone else. Had to drive to pickup 2 crew members and the equipment van an hour before the calltime on location. It was not much a hassle and stress but I hate the traffic especially during the peak hours.

4 days has passed...another 4 more days to go.

It's somewhat more relaxing being a rookie all over again :)

No comments: