Monday, October 6, 2008

First Bus Ride to Class

Hahahaha...the title tells it all~! I have taken Curtin's bus before but today is my first time taking the Curtin's 1st bus of the day - 7.15am - to campus for class! Wondering why leh? Well, reason being Catherine's car broke down the night before and had to stay at home until someone come add lubricant oil to have the car be driven to the workshop in Krokop. So, to attend the class, Catherine and I took the bus! -.-""

First semester in Lakeside Apartment, all I need is Bus No.11 to get me to class (...I mean walking to class...). Second and current semester, we scheduled our 'going to campus time' well so that we both can go to campus by car.

And, there I go, taking the bus! -something very new- *sweats* 

I'm putting up this post coz Catherine didn't expect me to blog about this - here you go, Cath!

*another bus ride tomorrow*

No comments: